motivational speaker administrative assistants
Administrative Professionals Motivational Speaker: Compliment Your Colleagues
As a speaker who once relied on Administrative Professionals to keep me someway on the right track, and now as a speaker for Administrative Professionals Day / Week, I often think about what makes the difference in a workplace environment.
As you will see from this short video clip, I truly believe that complements are one of the best ways to create a powerful and lasting bond with your fellow administrative assistants, work colleagues, subordinates or superiors.
Everyone appreciates complements.
Everyone also appreciates the person who gives the complement.
So, here’s the question folks. Do you complement your colleagues?
Chicago Administrative Professionals Motivational Speaker says:
Complement Your Colleagues
CLICK to SEE Micro-Goal # 2: Hear the words “Thank You”
Chicago Motivational Funny Speaker for Administrative Professionals on:
Paying it Forward
PHONE Conor at 630 718 1643 to discuss how he can help you Improve People, Performance and Productivity – with a smile!
Conor Cunneen is a Chicago-based Keynote Speaker providing Substance with Humor to:
People Performance & Productivity – with a smile!
Testimonials for Conor Cunneen
Motivational Humorous Speaker Administrative Professionals
“Conor, the evaluations for your program on the Gift of GAB (Goals, Attitude, Behavior) were fabulous.
Here are just some of the comments.
• Wonderful. Would recommend to anyone.
• The whole world should go through it to learn how to be a better person.
• Loved the potted plant story – brought tears to my eyes.
• He was great
• In depth look into myself instead of looking at others
• Positive, funny and impactful. I can relate to the stories
More testimonials for your Humorous Administrative Professionals Motivational Speaker
More Testimonials for Conor as a Funny Administrative Professionals Motivational Speaker
* Humorous approach to often times difficult situations
• Great Presentation. Loved all of it.
• Lively presenter. Add humor to sensitive topics
• The content of the presentation and Conor’s stories – They were great.
• He was full of energy and had wonderful stories
• Thought-provoking. Fun with great information
• Great Stories to relate to everyday life
Things Bosses Do To Drive Administrative Professionals / Assistants Mad!