funny motivational speaker chicago
Salary.com surveyed a number of Executive/Administrative Assistants and asked what annoyed them about their bosses. Some of the comments will make you smile, some might incite PTSD.
- Lack of Consistency in how they want work done.
- Part-time babysitter! Yup, the boss brings the kids into work
- Don’t take it out on me! The boss needs to vent at someone and, hey, who could be easier than the ever present admin.
- I need it now! This despite the fact that the boss has had the past week to get the task completed!
- Double-check everything! Is there anything worse than a micro-manager?
- Lack of appreciation. This is not just a comment related to Admins. In general, we do not complement our colleagues, workmates and family enough. See Micro-Goal #1 to a Great Workplace.
Administrative Professionals Week Speaker – Fun Video on Choosing Your Attitude
Conor Cunneen is a Chicago-based Keynote Speaker providing Substance with Humor to:
People Performance & Productivity – with a smile!
Testimonials for Conor Cunneen
Motivational Humorous Speaker Administrative Professionals
“Conor, the evaluations for your program on the Gift of GAB (Goals, Attitude, Behavior) were fabulous.
Here are just some of the comments.
• Wonderful. Would recommend to anyone.
• The whole world should go through it to learn how to be a better person.
• Loved the potted plant story – brought tears to my eyes.
• He was great
• In depth look into myself instead of looking at others
• Positive, funny and impactful. I can relate to the stories
Phone Conor at 630 718 1643 for a chat
What Administrative Professionals (and others) Can Learn from Leprechauns!
More Testimonials for Conor as an Inspirational Funny Speaker for Administrative Professionals
* Humorous approach to often times difficult situations
• Great Presentation. Loved all of it.
• Lively presenter. Add humor to sensitive topics
• The content of the presentation and Conor’s stories – They were great.
• He was full of energy and had wonderful stories
• Thought-provoking. Fun with great information
• Great Stories to relate to everyday life
Administrative Professionals Week History.
“National Secretaries Week” was first held June 1–7 in 1952.
Key players in developing the concept of “Secretary” appreciation were Mary Barrett, President of National Secretaries Association, President of Dictaphone Corporation, C. King Woodbridge, and public relations account executives at Young & Rubicam, Harry F. Klemfuss and Daren Ball.
The week went through a number of iterations and since 2000 has been known as Administrative Professionals Week.
Speaker Administrative Professionals Week – Chicago-based Irishman Conor Cunneen
Conor Cunneen is a Chicago based keynote speaker and award winning humorist who gets a real buzz when booked as a speaker for administrative professionals week. Audiences love Conor’s impish presentation style, the wonderful, evocative and humorous stories he tells and above all as a motivational, humorous speaker, Conor gets a real buzz seeing a room full of stress-out, overworked administrative assistants laughing, learning and feeling appreciated.
Phone Conor at 630 718 1643 for a chat
Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home/irconn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/contact-form/grunion-contact-form.php on line 1271
How Mark Twain Used Today’s Evocative Word – DEMEANOR – to get ’em evocating!
SOURCE: New York World Interview, November 20 1884
( For more detail see What Mark Twain Learned Me ’bout Public Speakin’)
“Audiences have their peculiarities, you know. It is a great inspiration to find a particular individual fairly respond to you as if you were in telegraphic communication with him. You are tempted to address yourself solely to him. I’ve tried that experiment. Sometimes it is dangerous. Laughter is very infectious, and when you see a man give one big guffaw you begin to laugh with him in spite of yourself. Now, it will not do for the lecturer to laugh. His is a grave and serious business however it might strike the audience. His DEMEANOR should be grave and serious. He should not even smile.“
Chicago motivational business speaker Conor Cunneen is author of What Mark Twain Learned Me ’bout Public Speakin’
Order a copy today and help Conor keep corned beef and cabbage on the table! The video clip below will put a smile on your face and a spring in your step. ENJOY.
Phone Conor Cunneen at 630 718 1643 for your next engagement. You will be greeted by a genuine Irish brogue!
or you may prefer to fill in the form below!